We are closed for the Thanksgiving weekend. We will be back on Monday the 30th at 8am! Happy Thanksgiving!
Greeneway will remain open during the Stay-at-Home order. We strongly encourage appointments be made for any visits to our store. During the order, it is our responsibility to reduce our footprint as much as possible. We will be operating on a limited staff and make every attempt to serve our customers while maintaining the safety of our staff and preventing further spread of the virus. We understand the role that camping has in keeping mental health during quarantine, and the necessity of maintaining the safe operation of many "traveling homes." Please be patient with us while we all navigate these uncharted waters. Please know our ultimate goal is to provide an uninterrupted experience while upholding our social responsibility to prevent the spread of the virus. At Greeneway, our employees are our family and our customers are our lifeblood. We can all do this safely and responsibly working together!
- Many of our staff will be working from home if able. Please be understanding if you hear kids or pets in the background during a phone call!
- All walk-in customers will be screened at the door. If a customer does not pass the screening, we will attempt to provide alternate methods of service to prevent contact.
- All high traffic areas and frequently touched surfaces are disinfected several times throughout the day.
- We have placed tape lines on the floor and added signage to gently promote social distancing.
- We will provide the option for "virtual" camper orientations utilizing a personalized DVD or Skype call.
- We are able to provide service to people seeking parts or accessories who wish to stay at home or wait in their vehicles.
- Additional photos, videos, or Skype calls are available by request to view inventory.
Keep in mind, things are constantly evolving and we will continue to do whatever we can to continue providing safe, responsible service to everyone.